Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Thursday, November 5

Dr. Gangrene interview


I was interviewed for the Graveyard Show podcast this week - I visited the boneyard and chatted with the Undertaker about my horror career - I tell ya, he's a ghoul after my own heart. The show will be online soon, so I'll let you know when it's available.

The Graveyard Show is a really cool podcast that features interviews and discussions with people in the horror community - What I like about it is the conversational style of the interviews. Very relaxed and informal yet interesting and informational - check it out at:
http://graveyardshow.com/
and tell em' Doc Gangrene sent ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment