Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Monday, February 1

Snowy Days in Middle TN

It's been a chilly, snowy weekend here in Tennessee, and I spent it stuck indoors for the most part. However, it was a pretty fun time, as my family and I made the most of it and watched some cool stuff on the tele. I watched several episodes of Kung Fu off DVD (including the pilot episode), some episodes of LOST off the internet, a couple of old Night Gallery Episodes, and 30 Days of Night.

I really liked 30 Days of Night on rewatch - maybe being snowed in myself added to the enjoyment of the film, as that one's set in a snowy Alaskan town. But it held up very well on re-watch, and goes down as one of the comic book adaptations that worked well. Nice effects, acting, and suspense. Definitely worth watching.

I just found out that the December issue of Nashville Opera magazine ran a photo of yours gruely. Back in October I made a guest appearance at their theater for the production of FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER.
I was the guest judge for a zombie contest the Nashville Opera held. It was a fun time, a fantastic production, and the contest was a success. Thanks again to the Nashville Opera for inviting me out. It was an honor.


No comments:

Post a Comment