Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Monday, October 25

The Monster Squad @ The Nashville Public Library

I had the pleasure of introducing the 1987 Fred Dekker classic THE MONSTER SQUAD live at The Nashville Library this past Saturday afternoon. Thanks to everyone who came out to enjoy the movie. It is a fantastic film and I had a great time introducing it. Thought I'd share a few photos with you folks, which were sent along to me by the library's on-hand photographer, Frank Keesee.

Talking to one of the young attendees in the front row...

This young lady asked me to sign the bill of her baseball cap - now THAT'S cool!

The awesome staff of the Nashville public library!
From Left: the Wolfman, Bill Chamberlain, Clint Tatum, Dr. G, Crystal Deane, and Sharra Goslin

No comments:

Post a Comment