Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Thursday, September 6

Show Announcement


Hey guys - just wanted to let you all know I have some good news and some bad news regarding the show.

First - the good news - this Halloween I will be hosting a 2-hour prime time Halloween Special on Saturday, October 27th. It will be prime time, 7-9pm, on Nashville's CW58!

Now the bad news - next week, Sat Sept 15, will be the last week of the current show, Dr. Gangrene Presents. It's been a fantastic year with 43 episodes produced in a single season, definitely our most productive year ever!! BUT all good things must come to an end and it's time to move on to other creative ventures. There are many other projects Cameron and I want to pursue, and I feel I've done about all I can on local TV. I will be repackaging these shows into a 30min format and syndicating them, so Doc G will actually be seen in other markets again, and we're in plans to place them back on local television here in reruns.

So while it's the end of one chapter it's the beginning of another. Thank you to all of you who have given me so much support and feedback over the years. It's been 13 years of mad science and mayhem in Music City, and you guys are the reason I kept the show on the air for so long. It isn't goodbye, merely farewell for now while I head on to other adventures!! Stay Mad!! Doc Gangrene

No comments:

Post a Comment