Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Wednesday, February 27

Ambition Withdraw

During my internet radio interview with Cult Radio a Go Go Saturday night, I was asked if I had ever done any film roles. I answered yes, and mentioned a couple of them, including one called AMBITION WITHDRAW. In it, I host a documentary of a band called the Unsatisfied. It is a strange mix of horror host and band documentary, but it certainly makes it unique.

A couple of days after I did the interview I happened across the trailer. I had not seen this trailer before, and didn't know it was online - but it turned out pretty good.

Ambition Withdraw - The Unsatisfied movie trailer

Add to My Profile | More Videos