Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Saturday, May 18

Rondo Award Win for Best Column!

Greetings Fright Fans!

Big news! I'm proud to announce I won a Rondo Award for Best Column in this year's Rondo Award!

This is the 3rd consecutive year I've won this category for my Scary Monsters Column, for which I'm truly honored. A huge thank you to everyone who voted for me and for all your support throughout the year, and to Scary Monsters Magazine for the opportunity to write this column - btw, Scary Monsters won for Best Classic Magazine, too!

I'll be picking up the statue at Wonderfest here in a couple of weeks, so I'll be sure to post a photo here. Thank you again, everyone, and here's to another year of Scary articles!

No comments:

Post a Comment