Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Wednesday, November 4

Newspaper article

I somehow missed getting a physical copy of this paper when it came out. However a co-worker brought surprised me today - She was unaware of my show until after seeing the article in the paper, so she saved it and brought it in for me. "Dr. Gangrene celebrates Halloween year round" - indeed! What was funny was when I called to pay my car insurance this week the secretary there answered and said, "Hey, I saw your picture in the paper this week." So this article is getting some mileage! I had a co-worker snap a pic of me with the article...That's my mp3 player hanging around my neck - I've been listening to the Halloween episode of Rue Morgue Radio. GREAT podcast!!

No comments:

Post a Comment