Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Monday, March 10

Venturing into the Hall of Fame


I just watched the Ventures get inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and all I can say is HELL YEAH! I was just listening to Hawaii Five-O on the drive home today, matter of fact. I had actually forgotten that the induction ceremony was on TV tonight but happened to stumble across it just in time to catch the Ventures. They played two songs live - Walk, Don't Run and Hawaii Five-O.

I think I'll break out my Ventures CDs tomorrow - I've had enough of this winter weather, anyway, some good surf tunes will help blast the cold away. And none of that "The Ventures aren't a surf band" crap - they are, and they rock!

So speaketh Gangrene!!