Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Friday, March 4

The Lashman'll Get' ya!

I apologize for the lack of activity on the blog this past week - internet and computer problems had me offline for a week! Ouch!

Now that I'm back and running the very first piece of business I need to take care of is to tell you guys about a new horror film by my director, Cameron McCasland.  It's called the Lashman, and is a 80's throwback slasher film about a group of teens who go out in the woods (when will they learn) and find out firsthand about the legend of the Lashman...



I play the town drunk who first warns them of the Lashman - kind of like Ralph from Friday the 13th.  Check out the trailer - it has gotten over 13,000 hits in a week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment