VINCENT PRICE LONDON LEGACY TOUR 2015
NOVEMBER 4-6, 2015
This coming November, a celebration of the life and career of horror movie icon Vincent Price will take place in London, England, hosted by the late actor’s daughter Victoria Price and award-winning film blogger and Price expert, Peter Fuller.
Tickets are on sale now. For full details go to:
• Theatre of Blood at Kensal Green Cemetery | Film Location Tour
• Cry of the Banshee at Grim’s Dyke | Lunch & Tour
• The Last Man on Earth with Animat | Performance & Film
• Vincent Price: Master of Menace, Lover of Life | Talk & Film Screening
• A Treasury of Great Recipes at Harrods | UK Book Launch, Tour & Breakfast
• Witchfinder General | Film Location Tour
WITCHFINDER GENERAL FILM LOCATION TOUR
Full-day tour of the film locations used in 1968's Witchfinder General, visiting the medieval town of Lavenham in Suffolk and magnificent 16th-century Kentwell Hall, where you'll discover the terrifying real-life story of Matthew Hopkins.
HE'S THE MASTER CHEF WITH A TASTE FOR TERROR
Celebrate the UK launch of the 50th anniversary edition of the ghoulish gourmet's A Treasury of Great Recipes with a breakfast tour of Harrods Foods Halls.
MASTER OF MENACE, LOVER OF LIFE
Horror movie icon, fine arts expert, gourmet cook and urbane lecturer… and devoted dad. Victoria Price pays tribute to her father at a suitably scary London location.
GRIM'S DYKE - LONDON HAUNT OF THE KINGS OF HORROR
Return to the London film location where Vincent Price, Boris Karloff, Peter Cushing and Christopher Lee filmed some of their most memorable horror film classics!
It promises to be a fantastic time, so make plans now! And remember to visit http://vincentpricelegacy.uk for full details and to purchase tickets.