Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Thursday, April 30

Dr. Gangrene wins Rondo for BEST HORROR BLOG!

Greetings Fright Fans!

It is my extreme honor to announce that this blog won a Rondo award for
Best Horror Blog of 2014!



Thanks so much to everyone who voted for Dr. Gangrene in the Rondo Awards this year.

2015 has been a great year - First Dr. Gangrene was inducted into the Horror Host Hall of Fame in March, and now a Rondo win too!

This is a category that means a lot to me, as I work hard posting content, reviews, interviews, videos and more throughout the year. It is doubly special as this is the third Rondo Award I've won, and as my friends have heard me say, when i pass away i want to be able to leave one of these for each of my sons. Now I can!

Congratulations to all the other nominees and winners, and a huge thanks to David Colton for all your hard work and for keeping the Rondo Awards alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment