Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Monday, February 23

This Blog It Is A Changin'...

I have decided that this blog needs to get back to what it was originally intended for... updates about the Creature Feature TV show, Doctor Gangrene himself and all his current happenings and appearances, as well as insights into the roots of the show and it's evil incarnations.

If you have been tuning in to read the current stream of weirdness and fun posts of what I've been up to outside of the show, then I have started a seperate blog where those and other assorted shennaginans will continue...


the11thtier.blogspot.com


Feel free to join me over there - and I now turn this blog back over to it's rightful owner... Dr. Gangrene himself.






No comments:

Post a Comment