Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Thursday, June 30

This past weekend - A Ghastlee Night at Gilly's

I was on vacation all last week, so activity here was a bit slower than usual. I got back in town on Friday, then on Saturday my band took a road trip to Dayton Ohio to play a show at Gilly's Bar in Dayton Ohio with my good buddy and fellow horror host A. Ghastlee Ghoul. We had a great trip and I even drug my lab coat and goggles with me (by request) and hopped onstage with some other hosts who were in attendance with me and Ghastlee (Dr. Dark and Baron Von Porkchop) to give away some free prizes. Huge thanks to Ghastlee and friends for all the hospitality.





No comments:

Post a Comment