Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Tuesday, April 13

Here there be monsters!

Well as I'm sure you've no doubt noticed, I've changed my blog around quite a bit lately.

I was trying to find a look that suits me and the blog, and until now was unable to do so. I got tired of searching for something so I finally just pulled up photoshop and created a background that suited me much better - kinda makes a monster-kid like me feel right at home, and I hope it does you, too.


Thought I'd share a couple more of my old monster cartoons with you today. I ran across the originals while going through a box o' stuff recently, so I slapped em' on the scanner today to toss up here. The originals didn't have the Monster Mash border around them like the others, but they were bigger and scanned nicely...



No comments:

Post a Comment