Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Sunday, May 2

Recommended Movie of the Week - Rated Z


This week's Recommended Movie is rated "Z" - for Zorro. It's the 1940 film, THE MARK OF ZORRO. Directed by Rouben Mamoulian and starring Tyrone Power, Linda Darnell, and the always impressive Basil Rathbone, this is one of my top ten favorite films of all time. I first saw this one on a matinee movie one Saturday afternoon at home, and it has always stuck with me. I bought it on dvd as soon as it was released. This movie has THE BEST sword fight scene ever filmed. Definitely a great movie, in my book, and my favorite Zorro movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment