Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Thursday, February 2

The Woman in Black



The new HAMMER STUDIOS film The Woman in Black opens in theaters tomorrow night. I am so looking forward to this one. I don't believe I've ever seen a more lackluster year of movies than the one we've had so far in 2012. This is the first film I've cared anything about - in fact, my youngest son Luke and I have been wanting to go see a film for weeks but there's been nothing of interest - at all.

This fortunately changes tomorrow night - The Woman in Black looks legitimately scary, and it is SO great to see Hammer Studios back in the movie making game again! Danielle Radcliffe all grown up looks like a dashing horror star of old, and I know he's got to be glad to get away from the Harry Potter franchise, as good as it's been for him.

Check out the trailer HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment