Dr. Gangrene's Cinetarium airs Saturday Nights at 9pm central on Nashville NECAT Arts CH9. It is also simulcast on the NECAT Roku channel (search for Necat). Or click to watch below.

Tuesday, February 16

Strange Brew


I don't know what those League of Tana Tea Drinkers had in their latest batch of brew, but there had to be something other than tana leaves in there - that collection of esteemed bloggers just invited yours truly to join their ranks. I have to say I'm most honored - the League of Tana Tea Drinkers is a group that strives to, according to their site: acknowledge, foster, and support thoughtful, articulate, and creative blogs built on an appreciation of the horror and sci-horror genres. 

Wow! I'd add to that, have fun at the same time. Here's the link to their site:
http://lottd.blogspot.com/http://lottd.blogspot.com/


Just take a look at this collection of bloggers!

Attentiondeficitdisorderly Too Flat

Billy Loves Stu

Blogue Macabre

Cinema Fromage

Cinema Suicide

Classic- Horror

Day of the Woman

Dinner With Max Jenke

Dr. Gangrene's Tales From the Lab

Drunken Severed Head

Evil On Two Legs

Fascination With Fear

Final Girl

Freddy In Space

Goblin Books

Good, the Bad, and Godzilla

Gospel of the Living Dead

Groovy Age of Horror

Horrors Not Dead

I Love Horror

Igloo of the Uncanny

Kindertrauma

Lightning Bug's Lair

Lost Highway

Love Train for the Tenebrous Empire

Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Movies

Monster Land

Moon is a Dead World

My Monster Memories

Mystery of the Haunted Vampire

Planet of Terror

Reflections on Film and TV

Slasher Speak

Sweet Skulls

Theofantastique

Unspeakable Horror

Uranium Cafe

Vault of Horror

Zombos Closet of Horror


Now there's enough reading to keep any ghoul happy for a long, long time!! I'm in some good company!! Thanks guys and ghouls!!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard the LOTTD from Bill @ The Uranium Cafe. I love the wall paper. I had a couple of these models when I was a wee lad. Godzilla and Dracula. Parts would glow in the dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Willy! Glad to be aboard - the thing I love most about those models was the James Bama artwork. Simply amazing!

    ReplyDelete